Thursday, October 27, 2011
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- Vazhaikkai / Plantain - 1 no
- Senai kizhangu / Yams - 1 no
- Coconut - 1/2 cup, keep 1 tbsp of coconut
separately for seasoning.
- Milagu - 1 tsp
- Rice - 1 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Curry leaves
- coconut oil - 1 tsp
- 1/2 Red Chilli,
- 1/4 tsp of rice.
- Cut both the vegetables into small cubes.
- Then boil the vegetables till it becomes tender.( see to that it does not get over cooked.)
- Till the time it gets boiled grind the paste that is required.
- After the vegetables get cooked, add the ground paste and stir well.
- Take a pan, pour 1 tsp of coconut oil into that.
- Then put 1 tbsp of coconut and curry leaves and fry them till coconut turns dark brown in color.
- Then add that to the gravy getting prepared.
- Delicious kerala special ERICHERI kootu is ready to serve.