Fresh Ripe Mangoes (Sliced and pureed) - 1 1/2 cups
Fresh Ripe mangoes(Sliced length-wise) - 10 pieces
Maida Flour- 1 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Canola oil - 1/3 cup
Cardamom powder - A pinch
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Sugar - 2/3 cup (add to the sweetness required)
1. Take a shallow bowl, add all the dry ingredients (maida flour, salt, baking powder and cardamom powder) together and mix it well.
2. Add the mango puree, sugar, oil and vanilla essence to the dry ingredients and mix them well.
3. Whisk them slowly until you get a smooth batter texture. Do not over whisk it.
4. Take a cake pan, and use the parchment paper and grease it with little butter.
5. Then arrange the sliced mangoes on the pan first and then add the batter on top of it and smoothen the top.
6. Then preheated the oven to 375°F. Keep the cake pan in the middle rack and bake about 25-30 minutes.
8.Cool it for few hours and then turn upside-down slowly and take care that the cake does not break.