Vazhakkai /Plantain - 3 Nos
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Salt - as required
Hing - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder - pinch
Corn Flour - 1 tsp
Gram Flour - 1/4 tsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1/4 tsp
Urud Dhal - 1/2 tsp
This recipe will serve 2.
1. Take 3 vazhakkai and cook it with the skin in pressure cooker for one whistle.
2. Then remove from the stove and allow it to cool.
3. Then remove the skin from it and cut it into round pieces.
4. Then marinate them with salt, chilli powder, corn flour, gram flour, hing and turmeric powder.
5. Take a pan, add oil and heat it.
6. When the oil is ready, add mustard seeds anad splutter them. Then add urud dhal, cumin seeds, curry leaves and saute them well.
7. Once they turn golden brown color, then add the marinated vazhakkai and fry them well.
8. Be careful that the vazhakkai does not get mashed up.
9. Just turn now and then and see to that they are fried on both the sides.
10. Once they are fried the recipe is ready to serve. Kids will love this...
Hey, here i'm ready and happy to get into another event CWF-WV:Plantain/Raw Banana posted by Kiran
Hope you all will like this recipe .
and to Sameena's Banana Recipes Event