Rice Flour - 2 Cups
Salt - a pinch
Water - 2 to 3 cups (Boil the water well)
Oil - to coat the idli pan( I used idli cooker to prepare the idiyappam)
1. I steamed the rice flour for 2 minutes. This will make the flour soft.
2. Then add salt to the flour and mix them well.
3. Boil the water well and add the flour to the hot water and mix using a spatula.
4. Mix them well and form them into nice dough.
5. I used the murukku maker to prepare the idiyappam. You can use this disc to make them.
6. Fill the murukku maker with a portion of the dough and press it to get the idiyappam.