- Brinjal - 3 to 4
- Chilli Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Hing - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Wash the brinjals well and slice them into round pieces.
- Then take a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Once the oil is ready, add the sliced brinjals into that.
- Then saute them well. Then add the cumin powder, chilli powder, hing, salt and saute them well.
- Then fry them well till the brinjals are well blended and getting fried.
- Once the brinjals are fried, then remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Yummy tasty brinjal fry is ready.