- Tomato - 4
- Cumin seeds - 1tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Green chilli - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Tamarind - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 1 tbsp
- Broken Cashews - 1/3 cup
- Hing - pinch
- Red Chilli - 3 nos
1. Add oil, and once it is ready add red chilli, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, ginger and pieces of garlic.
2. Then saute them well and add green chillies and tamarind.
3. Then add some cashews nuts, hing and curry leaves to the mixture.
4. Saute them for 2 more minutes and then add tomatoes to it.
5. Allow it to cook for some time (i.e.) cook till the tomatoes are mashed up.
6. Then add some mint leaves and cook for 2 more minutes.
7. Then take the mixture and blend them well into a paste.
8. Then take a pan, add oil and season it with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilli, hing, urud dhal, curry leaves and then mix it well with the blended mixture.
9. Thus tomato mint chutney is ready to serve.
This recipe is posted for the event triggered by Padmajha for Healing Food Event - with TOMATO and Siri's Healing Foods.