- Spinach - 3 Cups
- Urud Dhal - 2 tsp
- Channa Dhal - 1 tsp
- Mustard Seed - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Coconut - 3 tbsp
- Red Chilli - 3 nos
- Cilantro - To Garnish
1. Wash the spinach well and shred it in a blender.
2. Then take a pan, add the oil and heat it.
3. Once the oil is ready add the mustard seeds and splutter. Then add the urud dhal, channa dhal, red chilli, and saute them well.
4. Once they are done add the spinach and cook them well. It will not take more time to cook the shredded spinach.
5. Then once the spinach is cooked well, add the cilantro and shredded coconut and mix them well.
6. Delicious, healthy keera poriyal is ready to eat...