- Coconut Oil - 2 tsp
- Channa Dhal - 3 tsp
- Urud dhal - 3 tsp
- Red Chilli - 10
- Sesame seeds - 1 tsp
- Hing - 1 tsp
- Jaggery - 1/4 tsp (optional )
- Fry the channa dhal, urud dhal, red chilli, hing, sesame seeds and keep these ingredients aside.
- Then shred the coconuts, and fry them well (i.e.) till they turn golden brown color.
- Then grind the fried ingredients with jaggery(Optional), and blend them into powder form.
- Then add the fried coconut along with the ground powder and again grind them.
- That's it coconut podi is ready to go.