- Carrots - 2
- Peas - 1/4 Cup
- Cabbage - 1/2 cup
- Urud Dhal - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut - 4 tbsp
- Red Chilli - 2 nos
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Once the oil is heated, splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urud dhal and red chillies and saute them well.
- Then when the dhal color changes, add the shredded carrots, cabbage and peas and sprinkle some water and close the pan.
- Cook it for some 2 to 3 minutes. Once the shredded vegetables get cooked, add the shredded coconut and mix them well.
- Yummy tricolor poriyal / Indian curry ( Carrot - saffron, cabbage - white, Peas - green) is ready to serve. You can also substitute beans instead of peas.