- Vendakkai / okra / Ladies Finger - 5 nos
- Salt - As required
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut - shredded 4 tbsp
- Curry Leaves
- Toor Dhal - 1 tsp
- Channa Dhal - 1 tsp
- Dhaniya / Coriander seeds - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli - 4 nos
- Green Chilli - 1
- Ginger - 1 tsp
- Jeera - 1/2 tsp ( Optional )
- First you need to soak toor dhal, channa dhal, coriander seeds, red chilli, green chilli, ginger, jeera ( Optional ) in water for some time say for five minutes.
- Cut the okra 1 inch each, and fry them in oil and keep it aside.
- Then take a pan add the butter milk ( Moar ), turmeric powder, salt and curry leaves and mix them well and then keep it aside.
5. Then mix the ground paste with the butter milk content.
6. Then place them on the stove and start heating the content.
7. Do not allow it to boil. Off the stove before it comes to boil.
8. Delicious, mouthwatering moar kuzhambu is ready to serve.