One of my favourite dish and i wanted to share that dish with you friends.
- Tomato - 1 small
- Green chillies - 1
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Curry Leaves
- Toor dhal - 1/2 cup
- Lime Juice - 1 Lime
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Pressure cook the toor dhal and keep it aside.
- Take water in a pan, add turmeric powder, green chillies, ginger, tomato, salt and keep it on stove.
- Then boil the content and add curry leaves.
- Dilute the cooked toor dhal, and bring the mixture to boil.
- Once done add the diluted toor dhal and heat the rasam.
- Then add hing and cilantro to the boiling content.
- Do not bring to bubbling boil. So switch off the stove before the rasam is bubbling out.(Switch off once it forms lather like substance நுரை is formed)
- Then once done switch off the stove and season it with ghee and mustard seeds.
- Once the rasam cools down add the line juice as required.
- Tasty colorful lime rasam is ready to serve.