- Ritz Biscuit - 12 nos
- Diced peeled potatoes - 1 medium
- Cauliflower - 1/4 cup
- Beans - 1/4 cup
- Peas - 1/4 cup
- Diced Peeled Carrots - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 3 Tbsp
- Butter - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Chopped Green chilli
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
- Lime juice - 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Cilantro - 1/4 cup
- Strawberry - 1
- Put all the vegetables in a pan and boil it. Cook for 15 min and the vegetables are cooked by then.
- By the mean time we can prepare the gravy to make bhaji
- Take a pan. In medium heat add oil. then add chopped tomatoes, Ginger, Chillies, cilantro adn cook for 3 - 4 minutes.
- When they are cooked well add turmeric powder, fennel seeds, chilli powder and salt.
- Then cook well and fine, and the spices are ready.
- Then add the cooked vegetables, Smash the vegetables and mix well along with the spices.
- You need to take care that you will smash in the way that you can see the vegetables still are not made into paste.
- Cook them for 3 minutes.
- Then add butter to the mixture and stir well.
- Atlast add garam masala and turn off the stove.
- Then add some raw chopped onions to the mixture, and then stuff them between the buiscuits.
- You can even top the biscuits with shredded chesse. (optional )
- Then decorate them with sliced strawberries and grapes.
This recipe i'm posting for the events hosted by
Party Treats Event Series of monthly mingle that's hosted by Saraswathi Iyer and started by Meeta
Color Your Palate-"A Visual Treat"...... posted by Sanyukta.
Joy from Fasting to Feasting hosted by Lubna
Kids Delight hosted by Pari