- Potato - 2 medium
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Green Chilli - 1 small
- Rice - 1 tsp soaked
- Milk - 1/4 tbsp
- Coconut Oil - 2 tbsp
- Wash the potato well and peel the skin off.
- Then cut the potatoes into cubes and cook them well. ( Do not mash them )
- Then take a pan, add the coconut oil and once the oil is ready add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- Once they splutter add the potatoes and saute them well.
- Grind the coconut, green chilli and the soaked rice and add the ground mixture to the cooked potatoes.
- Mix them well and add milk and bring the mixture to boil.
- It may take 2 minutes and then turn off the stove.
- Yummy paal kootu with potato is ready to serve.