- Cabbage - 2 cup
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Urud dhal - 1 tsp
- Shred the cabbage and take a pan, add oil.
- Once the oil is ready, add splutter mustard seeds, then add urud dhal, cumin seeds and saute them well.
- Then add the cabbage and mix them well.
- Add some water and cook it foe some 4 minutes.
- Once the water dries up and the cabbage is cooked well, then add the coconut and mix them well.
You can microwave the cabbage for 8 minutes instead of cooking in the cooktop.