- Pinto Beans - 1/4 cup
- Shell Pasta - 1 cup
- Fennel Seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Onion - Small Finely chopped
- Red Bell Pepper - 1/2
- Soy Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilli - 1/2 chopped
- Chilli Sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Carrot - 1/4 cup chopped into cubes
- Beans - 1/4 Cup chopped into cubes.
- Cabbage - Chopped.
1. Take a pan, add water and add the shell pasta, carrots, beans, cabbage with some salt and cook until the pasta and the vegetables becomes tender.( you can even microwave it for 8 to 10 minutes. )
2. Pressure cook the beans for 4 to 5 whistles. The consistency should be not mashy but should be tender.
3. Take a pan, add Olive oil and add fennel seeds and saute them well.
4. Once it splutters then add the finely chopped onions and add some salt which will help to cook it soon.
5. Then once the onions are cooked well, then add the chopped garlic and saute them well.
6. Then once add the garlic is cooked then add the cooked pasta, vegetables and cooked beans into it.
7. Then add pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, and tomato sauce into the pasta mixture and mix well.
8. Add salt as required and cook them for some minutes.
9. Once done spicy bean shell pasta is ready to go.
10. Surely kids will love this dish...