- Lentils - 1/2 cup
- Salt - As required
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 2 tsp
- Carrots - 2 nos
- Green Beans - 15 nos
- Tomatoes - 2
- Peas - 1/4 cup
- Butter - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala powder - 1/4 tsp
1. Take pressure cooker and add water, lentils, salt, turmeric powder, black pepper, ginger, carrots, green beans, tomatoes and pressure cook it.
2. Cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
3. Turn the heat off and wait till the steam stopped.
4. Once the vegetables are cooked, season it with heated butter, and temper it with cumin seeds, garam masala and mix it to the mixture.
5. Then serve with some lime juice and toasted bread pieces in the soup.
6. Filling and delicious lentil soup is ready.