- Carrots (grated) - 2
- Red Pepper/Capsicum (chopped) - 1
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves - 3 chopped
- Red Pepper Flakes - 1 tsp
- Medium tomatoes pureed - 2
- Water - 1 Cup
- Broccoli - 1/2 cup
- Cabbage - 1/2 Cup Chopped
1. Take a pan and pour water till that the spaghetti gets immersed.
2. Then boil the content until the spagheti gets softened up which will take 10 to 12 minutes.
3. In the mean time, take a pan and add olive oil to that.
4. Once the oil heatens up, add the garlic and saute them fine. Dont allow it to burn.
5. Add Chilli flakes and saute them again.
6. Then add the grated carrot and cabbage and saute well.
7. After done just remove the content and place them in a plate.
8. Then add some more olive oil and add the bell pepper and broccoli and saute them for a minute and then keep it aside along with carrot and cabbage.
9. Then add the tomato puree to the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
10. Once the tomato puree is cooked then add the vegetable mixture to the puree and cook for 2 more minutes until the vegetables are cooked well.
11. Thus the sauce for the spaghetti is done.
12. Then mix the cooked spaghetti along with the sauce prepared and the pasta is ready to serve.
13. Thus the pasta is served. you can also serve the spaghetti with the sauce spread on top.