- Corn kernels - 2 1/2 cup
- Milk - 2 cups
- Maida / All purpose Flour - 1 tbsp
- Red bell pepper -1/2 cup finally chopped
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Shredded parmesan cheese - 2 tbsp
- Green chili - finely chopped
- Cilantro leaves
- Bread of your choice
Stir the corn occasionally making sure it doesn’t burn in the bottom of the pan.)
2. Add the all purpose flour and lightly mash the corn using the blender. See to that do not make paste out of it.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Once the oil is ready splutter the cumin seeds.
4. When the cumin seeds crack add the corn mixture, black pepper, salt and red bell pepper.
5. Stir occasionally and this will take 3 minutes.
6. Next add the cheese and stir well and close the heat. Then add the lemon juice as required.
7. The consistency of the prepared mixture should not be dry.
8. That's it once done its ready to serve. Toast the bread and serve it with the corn spread. You can garnish the corn bruschetta with cilantro and chopped green chilli.
Hey friends, i have prepared this corn bruschetta inspired from Manjula's kitchen - Corn Bruschetta
This recipe goes to the event
Dish Name Starts with C