- Cilantro / Coriander leaves - 1 Bunch
- Tamarind - 1/2 tsp
- Green Chilli - 1
- Salt - to taste
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - a string
- Blend the cilantro, green chilli, salt and tamarind in a blender and make it to a paste.
- Then take a pan, add oil and heat it.
- Once the oil is ready, then add and splutter the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add the blended cilantro paste to the mixture and saute them well. Add Some more salt if required.
- Stir now and then till the paste is getting half the quantity.
- Once the rawness of the cilantro mixture goes away.
- Yummy Spicy Cilantro Thokku is ready.
- It goes well with Curd rice and dosa varieties...
This recipe goes to the event
Dish Name Starts with C