- Peanut - 1/2 cup
- Jaggery - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ghee - to roll the ladoos
- Roast the peanut at medium flame and allow it to cool.
- Then peel the skin off from the peanuts and grind it into fine powder along with jaggery and cardamom powder.
- Then add some more jaggery and grind them if you would like to add more sweetness to the ladoos.
- Then when it is slightly warm take some of it with greased hands ( hands greased with ghee ) and make it into round balls as shown here.