- Gits Gulab Jamun Mix - Store bought 1 box
- Milk - as required to make the dough
- Dairy Whitener - 2 tsp
For sugar syrup:
- Sugar - 1 1/2 cup
- Water - 2 cups
To Prepare the syrup:
- Take a pan, add the sugar and water and boil it well.
- Heat it until you get the string consistency.
- It may take some 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the syrup is ready Keep it aside.
Making Gulab Jamuns:
- Take a big bowl, add the gits gulab jamun mix, dairy whitener and mix well.
- Add some milk and mix them into a fine soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal parts.
- Take each part and press in the palm and roll it into fine balls.
- Take a pan, take oil and heat well at medium flame and fry these balls until they turn golden brown color.
- Then keep the fried balls aside for some time, and then put these balls into the syrup.
- That's it yummy, mouth watering gulab jamun's are ready to go...