- Taro Root - 10 to 15 Nos
- Chilli Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Gram Flour - 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Urud dhal - 1 tsp
- Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
- Hing - 1/4 tsp
- Cook the Taro root / Chepankizhangu till the vegetable becomes tender.
- Then remove the skin of the vegetable and then cut them into cubes and keep it in a separate pan.
- Then put turmeric, hing, chilli powder, gram flour on the vegetable, then mix and marinate them well .
- Then take another pan, add oil and heat them. Then add the mustard seeds, urud dhal, and once they change into golden brown color, add the marinated taro root and saute them.
- Then fry the taro root well till they are getting roasted well.
- Once they are roasted the taro root fry is ready to serve.
Dish Name Starts with C