- Chopped / Shredded Carrot - 1 Cup
- Ghee - 2 or 3 Spoon
- Milk - 1 1/2 Cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup (add 1/2 cup if you need more sweetness)
- Shred the carrots and measure it to 1 cup.
- Take a pan and pour 1 1/2 Cup of milk, put the shredded carrots and sugar .
- Then stir the mixture and keep on heating.
- Stir till the quantity of milk becomes half.
- Then put 2 or 3 tbsp of Ghee and stir till the milk gets completely mixed up.
- Then keep the heat at medium low and keep on stirring till you get the halwa consistancy.
- Once the halwa is done then garnish it with cashew nuts and raisins.
Keep on stirring every few minutes so that you dont burn the halwa.
Hope you'll enjoy this dessert.
This Recipe is sent to Party Treats Event Series of monthly mingle that's hosted by Saraswathi Iyer and started by Meeta
Dish Name Starts with C