- Roasted Gram Flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Fine Sooji - 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter / Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 Cups
- Broken Almonds - 4 tbsp
- Geounded Cardamom - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Sliced pista - 1 Tbsp
Besan ladoo is a very simple and rich dessert made with gram flour.
1. Fry gram flour, sooji, and melted butter in a large pan and mix.
2. Then Fry the flour till it turns golden brown in color. Stir the mixture continuously to prevent burning.
3. When the color has changed, smell the sweetness of roasted gram flour begins. cook for 7 to 10 mins.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and let the basen cool to a warm temperature. don’t let it become to room temperature.
5. While the mixture is warm add and mix cardamom seeds, almonds, and sugar.
6. Take about 2 tablespoons of warm basen mixture into your palm. Press and make them into round balls.
7. After completing the balls, just place the ghee and press pista on that so that it sticks to the ladoo.
8. Put ladoos on the plate.
9. Leave to cool down.
you can even use broken cashews, badam to garnish.
I'm posting this recipe to the Event Announcement : Celebrate Sweets - Ladoo started by Nithu.