* Rice Flour - 1 cup
* Urud Dhal - 2 tbsp
* Sesame Seeds - 2 tsp
* Coconut - Finely Shredded 1/4 cup
* Jaggery - 1 cup
* Saute the Rice flour in a pan until the color of the flour turns from white to pale yellow.
* Take another pan add some 1/4 cup of water and add the jaggery to it.
* Heat the jaggery mixture and bring the mixture to boil.
* By then take a pan and add the rice flour, urud flour, sesame seeds, thengai and mix them well.
* Once the jaggery is boiled well, add the flour mixture to it and stir well.
* You'll get a dough consistency and remove that from heat and allow it to cool.
* Then after it is cooled, take a small amount and roll them into balls.
* Then you can immediately deep fry them at low flame.
* Once they turn golden brown color, remove from oil and yummy smooth vella cheedai is ready.
See while making these cheedai you need to take more care and be so careful. once you r used to that then you'll be fine to make these cheedai.
Take care about these things:
No dust around
No hairs or other particles
No coconut crust
because these particles will make the cheedai burst, ok...