- Carrot - 2 Nos
- Beetroot - 1 medium
- Spinach - 1 1/2 Cup
- Whole Wheat Flour - 3 Cup
- Oil - To cook
- Salt - as required
This recipe will serve 3 people.
1. Wash the vegetables well and peel the skin of carrots and beetroot.
2. Then finely grate Carrot, Beetroot and Spinach.
3. Then take 1 cup of Wheat Flour for each vegetable.
4. Add the grated vegetables to each cup of flour.
5. Then add salt and 1/2 tsp of oil to each cup of flour and mix them well and make a dough.
6. Knead the dough well.
7. Then make the kneaded dough sit for atleast one hour.
8. Then make the dough into long rolls and twist them together.
9. Then cut the dough into equal parts.
10. Gently press them and roll them into chapattis.
11. Place the chapatti on the pan and then put oil round them to cook.
12. Pressing them on all sides with the spatula will allow them to cook well.
13. That's it, the chapattis are ready to serve. You can serve these chapattis with Side Dishes like channa masala, dal makhani etc.
This recipe i'm posting for the event triggered by Akila - Celebrating Independence Day (CID) – 2010