- Besan Flour - 1 cup
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Hing - 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
- Corn Flour - 2 tsp
Vegetables( I have used ):
- Potato - make it into thin slices
- Onion - 1 ( Slice it lengthwise)
* Mix all the dry ingredients ( Besan Flour, Salt, Garam Masala, Corn Flour, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder ) and make it to a fine paste. ( to the bhajji dough consistency )
* Thin slice the vegetables and dip it in the dough and deep fry it in oil and take it once it turns golden brown color.
* Drain the oil with the help of tissue papers and serve them with tomato sauce or thengai chutney.
Potato Bhajji and Onion Bhajji
* Yummy bhajji is ready to serve.