Okra - 15 to 20 Nos
Onion - 1 nos
Oil - 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Tomato - 3 medium pureed
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
Cloves - 2 nos
Cardamom - 2 nos
Bay leaves - 2
Cinnamon Stick - 2 medium sticks
Aamchur Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Cilantro - to Garnish
1. Cut the okra vertically and fry them in oil.
2. Remove them when they turn golden brown.
3. Then take a pan, add oil and heat it and once done add cumin seeds and garam masala item ( Cloves, Cardamom, Bay leaves, Cinnamon Stick ).
4. Saute them well and add finely chopped onions and some salt so that the onions will cook well and soon.
5. Once the onion turns golden brown, add the ginger garlic paste and saute them well till the rawness goes.
once done add the tomato puree and cook well.
6. Then after 5 minutes, add coriander powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and aamchur powder and required salt and mix them well.
7. Stir them well and cook at medium low flame for some five to ten minutes.
8. Once the gravy is prepared and done, add the fried okra and mix them well and cook for some ten minutes again at low flame.
9. Tasty and yummmmmmmmmmmy bhindi masala is ready. This will go well with roti and all bread varieties.