- Raw Mango - 1 cup shredded
- Jaggery - 3/4 cup ( to your taste)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Urud Dhal - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli - 2
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Once the oil is ready, splutter mustard seeds, then add urud dhal, red chilli and saute them well.
- Then add the shredded mango and water and let it boil till the mango becomes tender and cooked.
- Once the mango is cooked then add the jaggery slowly and bring the mixture to boil.
- When the jaggery melts and gets mixed up with the shredded mango cook for one more minute and turn off the stove.
6. Yummy aam ke pachadi is ready to eat.
This recipe i'm posting for the event triggered by Akila - Recipe that Starts with Letter A