- Bread - 6 loafs shredded
- Channa dhal - 2 tsp
- Urud dhal - 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Onion - Finely Chopped.
- Salt - as requried
1. Take a pan, add 2 tbsp of oil and heat it.
2. Then add the mustard seeds, urud dhal, channa dhal, cumin seeds, hing, curry leaves and once the dhal turns brown, add the chopped onions and salt and saute them well.
3. Once the onions turns brown and transparent then add the shredded bread crumps and saute them well.
4. Saute for some few minutes then tasty bread upma is ready to serve.
5. Surely kids will also love it.