- Wheat Flour - 1 Cup
- Rice Flour - 1 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery - 1/2 Cup / Fistful
- Cardamom Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Apple - 1
- Strawberry - 5
- Melt the jaggery and add the melted jaggery with the wheat flour, cardamom powder and rice flour.
- Then blend the apple and strawberry in a blender and then add the blended mixture to the flour mixture.
- Then mix the ingredients well and add some water to make the batter for appam.
- Then heat the oil in kadai and once the oil is ready then put the batter in oil and deep fry them.
- Fry them till the appam is turning golden brown color.
- Once done yummy sweet apple strawberry appam is ready.